Our VisionThe Next Step is a unique place that welcomes those who have experience of mental health difficulties into an environment that provides creative and engaging activities where individuals flourish.
The Next Step is part of Cork Mental Health Foundation and comes under their govrnance. Cork Mental Health Foundation is a registered charity, Charities Regulatory Authority no. 20066260, CHY 17676.
DocumentsThe documents below were prepared in the years before 2020, and as such come under our prior independent registration as a charity.
To view our Annual Accounts, please click on the year:
2017 2018 2019
To view our Annual Reports, please click on the year:
2017 2018 2019
To view a copy of our Constitution please click here.
To view or Governance Policies please click here. (Note: document hyperlinks only work when you download this document)
- We provide a wide range of activities that responds to the needs of participants
- We operate within the vision and values of the organisation.
- We promote our activities through a regular leaflet, website, social media and text
- We acknowledging our funders’ support
- All activities are affordable and open access
- Participants register on their first attendance
- Minimal information is required and safeguarded
- Our programme is delivered by qualified facilitators with some peer led sessions
- Consultative meetings and evaluation take place throughout the year
- We operate in accordance with our stated values
Values- All our endeavours will be inclusive, nurturing, respectful, confidential and safe.
- Our environments will be warm, friendly, non-medical and non-institutional.
- We recognise that creativity and engaging activity enriches lives.
- In all our work we value clear communication, quality interaction and meaningful process.
- We will govern with accountability, integrity and transparency